Twin Centre - Valletta & Mdina
Experience 3 nights at Hotel Phoenicia exploring Malta's picturesque capital city of Valletta and 2 nights at the Xara Palace Relais & Châteaux in Mdina – an unforgettable combination.
This package is based on 2 persons sharing and prices start from €975 per couple for 5 nights.
Valletta is the cultural, administrative and commercial capital of Malta and is on the UNESCO World Heritage list. It was founded and constructed by the Order of the Knights of St. John in 1566 and was fortified in order to withstand attacks by the Turks. It forms part of the impressive Grand Harbour of Valletta.
The old capital is a typical medieval town perched on a rocky hilltop in the center of the island. This fortified city, complete with beauties of baroque architecture, has a history that is intimately linked to that of Malta and can be traced back 4000 years. ‘The Silent City’, as it is still known, commands a magnificent bird’s eye view of the island and although it is populated, retains a romantic aura quite unlike any other.
- Transfer from Malta International Airport to Hotel Phoenicia.
- 3 nights accommodation in an Executive room at the 5 star Hotel Phoenicia including full buffet breakfast.
- Complimentary bottle of water daily and free wired internet.
- 2 entrance tickets to the Malta Experience, audiovisual show in Valletta.
- Transfer from Hotel Phoenicia Malta to the Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux.
- 2 nights accommodation in a Duplex room at The Xara Palace including continental breakfast.
- 2 entrance tickets to Palazzo Falson historic house museum in Mdina.
- Transfer from The Xara Palace to Malta International Airport.
- All transfers are with our luxury chauffeur service (Mercedes S Class, BMW 5 Series or Mercedes E Class).
Package Prices for 5 Nights:
|| 31st March
|| 30th June
|| 31st August
|| 31st October
|| 21st December
Terms and Conditions:
- The package is based on 5 nights, double occupancy.
- This package can only be booked directly with the hotel and full payment is required at time of booking.
- No cancellation or change possible without incurring full cancellation charge.
- Arrival and departure flight details to be provided prior to arrival.
For further information kindly contact our Reservations on Tel: +356 22911023 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.