Valletta Living History
Start your stay at the Hotel Phoenicia with an introduction to Malta's grand capital city, Valletta.
Re-live the arrival of Valletta’s earliest settlers; the Great Siege that erupted between the Knights of St John and the fierce Ottoman Empire; French and British rule; as well as the city’s heroic role in World War II till present day.
An audiovisual spectacular, the show provides great entertainment for all the family, right in the heart of Malta’s capital city Valletta. It provides fantastic insight into the history of the capital, local culture and Maltese society, through a documentary that charts Valletta’s evolution over the centuries.
- Accommodation and daily breakfast.
- Tickets to Valletta Living History.
Terms and Conditions:
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card.
- Cancel 1 day prior arrival before 4pm local time without incurring any charges.
- 1 night cancellation or no show fee applies.
- To benefit from this offer reservation must be for a minimum 3 night stay.
- Offer applies only for reservations booked through the Valletta Living History package.
- Different rates may apply during different dates.
For further information kindly contact our Reservations on Tel: +356 22911023 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.