Malta’s capital city is an urban hymn, a story teller which throughout the centuries has written chapters in the island’s history. There is no better place from where to read this history than the balconies of Phoenicia’s Superior Rooms, Phoenicia's hotel accommodation, which enjoy views of Floriana.
Elegantly styled, this hotel accommodation comes with an excellent level of amenities, all chosen with the care and experience that befits Malta’s oldest five star hotel. Superior Rooms embody the hotel’s colonial elegance with classic Lloyd Loom furniture and a traditional décor that breathes with the Phoenicia’s sense of history and occasion.
Average size 24 square meters
Superior Room features and amenities:
- Rooms located on the 1st and 2nd floor
- Classic Lloyd Loom furniture
- Smoking and non smoking rooms available
- Available with double or twin beds
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Free wired and WiFi internet access
- Direct dial telephone
- Cable TV
- In-room safety deposit box
- Private bathroom facilities with bath and shower combination