We invite you to become part of The Phoenicia Story
Work at The Phoenicia Malta
Why? Besides, being a historical 5-star gem, a cherished national treasure, and beloved local landmark, The Phoenicia Malta has been attracting stars, socialites and the crowned heads of Europe for over 60 years. All our guests and employees alike, are our very own ‘stars’, our pride and joy.
A career promise for the stars of the industry (past, present and future).
Our commitment to work is the fruit of a unique collaboration, and a truly professional philosophy. We are all about giving a beautiful part of ourselves in each aspect of our thriving hotel operations. We promise you, that it will be a seriously enriching growth experience. A career you will always be proud of. Discover more, today.
Personality & Role Profile
You are an energetic and charismatic person thriving to provide a superb level of service to all your guests. You create, prepare and serve drinks passionately while engage with our guests with natural flair.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and serve hot and cold drinks, mainly different types of coffees and teas
- Ensure highest standards of customer care at all time, providing a friendly, courteous and professional service
- Have complete knowledge of the beverage list and food menus
- Have full knowledge and understanding of the local regulations concerning the service of tobacco, wines and spirits
Desirable Experience, Qualifications, & Attributes
- Proven previous work experience in a 5 Star environment.
- Extensive knowledge of coffee, tea, and latte art.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Excellent attention to detail.
The Phoenicia Malta offers a safe haven to connect to people, and embrace inspiring stories. We have been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. Our ultimate goal is to be the most amazing place to stay in the Mediterranean, while offering you the chance to be very much, an integral part of ‘the family’. Our hotel is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World. And we want you to be part of it.