Chef De Partie
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for an ambitious candidate with a positive can-do attitude to join our Kitchen Brigade. An excellent opportunity exists for a determined and committed professional to join The Phoenicia Malta Kitchen Team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the kitchen department in the preparation and service of food in all establishments within our hotel, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures all menu items are properly prepared following recipes, methods of preparation and presentation to maintain consistency.
- Appropriate orderings, M.E.P., stock rotation and portion controls.
- Ensuring that kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy.
- Assist in the training and development of Demi Chef De Parties and Commis Chefs that might be assigned.
- Previous experience and training in an international 5-star hotel or restaurants is considered an asset.
- Be motivated, a team player and of a positive attitude with a passion for good food and quality products.
- Organised personal characteristics.
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail in order to deliver outstanding quality and service.