Front Office Agent
Department: Front Office
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for an energetic, passionate individual to assist the Front Office Team on a full time basis in ensuring that all our guests receive the best hotel experience from the moment they arrive until they depart.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide courteous service to guests by adhering to The Leading Hotels of the World and the Hotel standards.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of all services and facilities provided by the Hotel.
- Process guest check-in and check-out accordingly as per departmental standards and procedures.
- Ensure that policy and procedure standards are adhered to when registering guests, escorting guests to their room, dealing with reservations and walk-ins and any special requests.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by anticipating their needs and attending to their requests and inquiries, courteously and efficiently.
- Act as Night Audit/Manager shift reliever as required and perform any related duties as described in the policy.
- Relevant experience in a luxury hotel environment.
- Good knowledge of Maltese history and culture.
- Good command of English (both oral and written) and at least two other languages, preferably French and German.
- Computer literate and good working knowledge of Opera (PMS).
- Has excellent communication skills and pleasant telephone manners.
- Team player and able to work in shifts (including weekend and nights).