Human Resources Administrator
We invite you to become part of The Phoenicia Story
Work at The Phoenicia Malta
Why? Besides, being a historical 5-star gem, a cherished national treasure, and beloved local landmark, The Phoenicia Malta has been attracting stars, socialites and the crowned heads of Europe for over 70 years. All our guests and employees alike, are our very own ‘stars’, our pride and joy.
A career promise for the stars of the industry (past, present and future).
Our commitment to work is the fruit of a unique collaboration, and a truly professional philosophy. We are all about giving a beautiful part of ourselves in each aspect of our thriving hotel operations. We promise you, that it will be a seriously enriching growth experience. A career you will always be proud of. Discover more, today.
Personality & Role Profile
You are an energetic and charismatic person with a flair to work with people. As a member of the Human Resources department, you are mainly responsible to deliver a seamless HR services including payroll administration consistent with The Phoenicia Hotels policies. You will also ensure that all HR and payroll related issues are being dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with the Hotel’s policies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures that all HR related information is gathered and filed according to company policies.
- Manages the departmental filing system and the HRIS.
- Take ownership and manages the Indigo Payroll and the Time and Attendance system.
- Ensures that all payroll data is compiled and entered into the Indigo payroll system.
- Handles employees’ engagement and terminations through Jobsplus.
- Collects and send payroll information to contracted third-party suppliers.
- Assists employees with queries on their wages., and acting as a point of contact to employees for daily queries
- Assists with process of recruitment, terminations and Injury on duty by ensuring that the relevant forms are duly filled
- Handles the Sick leave process.
- Attends all relevant training sessions as required.
- Assists with the induction training for new employees.
Desirable Experience, Qualifications, & Attributes
- Possess working experience of Indigo Payroll System.
- A sound knowledge of local employment laws and procedures including the use of HRIS.
- Proficiency in Windows Office applications mainly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and excellent attention to detail
The Phoenicia Malta offers a safe haven to connect to people, and embrace inspiring stories. We have been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. Our ultimate goal is to be the most amazing place to stay in the Mediterranean, while offering you the chance to be very much, an integral part of ‘the family’. Our hotel is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World. And we want you to be part of it.