Job Type: Full Time
An excellent opportunity exists for an ambitious and committed professional to join The Phoenicia Malta’s reservations team.
The selected candidate will be responsible to maximise hotel revenue and guest satisfaction by providing an efficient and friendly reservation service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process all reservation requests within 24 hrs of receipt.
- Deal with guest requests in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Deal with incoming correspondence, faxes and reservation messages in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure reservations are inputted in Opera accurately with all relevant information within 24 hrs of receipt.
- Communicate special requests appropriately to all relevant departments.
- Apply up-selling techniques to maximise on selling rates.
- Promote special offers, hotel outlets and services whenever possible.
- File all reservations in a systematic order for easy referral.
- Answer telephone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Record and process reservation deposits.
- Enroll guests into loyalty schemes.
- Report complaints and guest comments.
- Attend all relevant training sessions as required.
- One year experience in a similar role is required.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Outgoing, team player and customer service oriented.