Job Type: Full Time
To increase customer satisfaction by providing efficient, prompt, trouble free and courteous service connected with arriving, and in-house guests, in line with Deep Nature and The Phoenicia Malta policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides courteous service to customers by adhering to Spa Front Office SOPs, and by assisting the spa guests as required.
- Ensures that the VIP standards are executed according to Deep Nature and Hotel standards, and follow up accordingly.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of all services and facilities provided by the spa, and assist the spa guests effectively as requested.
- Maximise revenue by selling products and up-selling of treatments.
- Issue safety deposit boxes to guests upon request.
- Notify the Spa Manager or Assistant Spa Manager for immediate action and follow up about any feed-back received.
- Obtain daily information like daily in-house activity.
- Pass guest requests and other information to various departments accurately (like restaurant booking, laundry, hairdresser, etc.).
- Identify and pass on to the management any potential problems and Special Attention Guest requests.
- Take appropriate prompt remedial action to rectify complaints regarding the spa.
- Take and deliver accurate and complete messages.
- Assist the management for cosmetics storage management.
- Relevant experience in deluxe spa or services.
- Good knowledge in treatments facial and body, manicure and pedicure.
- Excellent communication skills and pleasant telephone manners.
- Computer literate and good working knowledge of treatments booking software and Opera, as well as MS Office Suite.
- Good command of English (both oral and written).