We invite you to become part of The Phoenicia Story
Work at The Phoenicia Malta
Why? Besides, being a historical 5-star gem, a cherished national treasure, and beloved local landmark, The Phoenicia Malta has been attracting stars, socialites and the crowned heads of Europe for over 60 years. All our guests and employees alike, are our very own ‘stars’, our pride and joy.
A career promise for the stars of the industry (past, present and future).
Our commitment to work is the fruit of a unique collaboration, and a truly professional philosophy. We are all about giving a beautiful part of ourselves in each aspect of our thriving hotel operations. We promise you, that it will be a seriously enriching growth experience. A career you will always be proud of. Discover more, today.
Personality & Role Profile
You are passionate in creating a lasting sense of relaxation to our guests. While you endeavour to deliver an unforgettable experience enhanced with your advice about beauty products and a proactive customer service, you will ensure that the guests will leave the Spa willing to book their nest appointment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet customers with a courteous and warm attitude.
- Take reservations and book accordingly in the booking system.
- Ensures that all services conform to the criteria of the hotel in respect of LQA and Deep Nature standards.
- Organise and prepare the treatment rooms as per procedures, ensuring all is in order and well stocked.
- Perform facial and body treatments according to the protocols well defined by Deep Nature brand.
- Run on a regular basis cosmetics products inventory (for sales and treatments).
- Become fully knowledgeable about all Deep Nature beauty products available for sale.
- Sale of products and services using the Spa point of sale system.
Desirable Experience, Qualifications, & Attributes
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position ideally in a luxury Spa.
- Qualified in spa and beauty treatment and in basic First Aid.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Dynamism, flexible, and displays high level of commitment.
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken) and preferably fluent in another language, ideally French, German or Italian.
The Phoenicia Malta offers a safe haven to connect to people, and embrace inspiring stories. We have been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. Our ultimate goal is to be the most amazing place to stay in the Mediterranean, while offering you the chance to be very much, an integral part of ‘the family’. Our hotel is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World. And we want you to be part of it.