We invite you to become part of The Phoenicia Story
Work at The Phoenicia Malta
Why? Besides, being a historical 5-star gem, a cherished national treasure, and beloved local landmark, The Phoenicia Malta has been attracting stars, socialites and the crowned heads of Europe for over 60 years. All our guests and employees alike, are our very own ‘stars’, our pride and joy.
A career promise for the stars of the industry (past, present and future).
Our commitment to work is the fruit of a unique collaboration, and a truly professional philosophy. We are all about giving a beautiful part of ourselves in each aspect of our thriving hotel operations. We promise you, that it will be a seriously enriching growth experience. A career you will always be proud of. Discover more, today.
Personality & Role Profile
You are an energetic and charismatic person thriving to provide an efficient, prompt, trouble free and courteous service connected with arriving, and in-house guests, in line with The Phoenicia policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides courteous service to customers by adhering to Spa Front Office SOPs, and by assisting the spa guests as required
- Ensures that the VIP Standards are executed according to Hotel standards, and follows up accordingly
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of all services and facilities provided by the spa, and assists the spa’s guest effectively as requested
- Maximise revenue by selling products and upselling of treatments
- Issues safety deposit boxes to guests upon request
- Notifies the Spa Manager or Assistant Spa Manager for immediate action and follow up about any feed-back received
- Obtains daily information like daily in-house activity,
- Passes guest requests and other information to various departments accurately (like restaurant booking, laundry, hairdresser, etc.)
- Identify and pass on to the management any potential problems and Special Attention Guest requests
- Takes appropriate prompt remedial action to rectify complaints regarding the spa
- Takes and delivers accurate and complete messages
- Assists the management for cosmetics storage management
Desirable Experience, Qualifications, & Attributes
- Relevant experience in deluxe spa or services
- Good knowledge in treatments facial and body, manicure and pedicure
- Excellent communication skills and pleasant telephone manners
- Computer literate and good working knowledge of treatments booking software and Opera, as well as MS Office Suite
- Good command of English (both oral and written)
The Phoenicia Malta offers a safe haven to connect to people, and embrace inspiring stories. We have been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. Our ultimate goal is to be the most amazing place to stay in the Mediterranean, while offering you the chance to be very much, an integral part of ‘the family’. Our hotel is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World. And we want you to be part of it.