We invite you to become part of The Phoenicia Story
Work at The Phoenicia Malta
Why? Besides, being a historical 5-star gem, a cherished national treasure, and beloved local landmark, The Phoenicia Malta has been attracting stars, socialites and the crowned heads of Europe for over 60 years. All our guests and employees alike, are our very own ‘stars’, our pride and joy.
A career promise for the stars of the industry (past, present and future).
Our commitment to work is the fruit of a unique collaboration, and a truly professional philosophy. We are all about giving a beautiful part of ourselves in each aspect of our thriving hotel operations. We promise you, that it will be a seriously enriching growth experience. A career you will always be proud of. Discover more, today.
Personality & Role Profile
You are an energetic and charismatic person thriving to provide a superb level of service to all your guests. You are an exemplary leader ready to assist our Executive Housekeeper to obtain the highest quality service within our hotel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Takes responsibility of the functions of the Linen room.
- Leads the team members assigned to linen
- Pick up and deliver guest laundry as necessary.
- Ensure that the Par stock levels are in place and controlled.
- Performs any alterations needed.
- Ensures that any ironing/pressing of garments are done.
- Ensure all dirty linen is separated and counted before going out for cleaning.
- Receives and issue linen to all departments.
- Sorts out discarded linen, keep a record and informs the Housekeeper on the discarded linen.
- Assists in inventories and in stock taking.
Desirable Experience, Qualifications, & Attributes
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position in a 5 Star Hotel
- Customer service driven and detailed oriented
- Organised and Flexible
- Good command of English
- Computer literate
The Phoenicia Malta offers a safe haven to connect to people, and embrace inspiring stories. We have been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. Our ultimate goal is to be the most amazing place to stay in the Mediterranean, while offering you the chance to be very much, an integral part of ‘the family’. Our hotel is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World. And we want you to be part of it.