City Break in Valletta
Plan your city break in Valletta, the smallest capital city in Europe and a UNESCO world heritage site.
Plan your city break in Valletta. While known for being the smallest capital city in the whole of Europe, Valletta is a UNESCO world heritage site and famed for having the highest concentration of historic sites of any other European capital city like the St John Co-Cathedral or the Grand Master Palace.
Make the most out of your visit to Valletta and book The Phoenicia Malta, the only Leading Hotel of the World in Malta. The hotel is located at the city gates, meaning you are perfectly placed to visit most of the activities and events during 2019.
Malta presents a packed calendar of events in 2019. The 18th edition of the Malta International Fireworks Festival will light up the skies of the Maltese Islands, taking place between the 24th April and 4th May, in 4 different locations including Valletta’s Grand Harbour and The Granaries in Floriana. The 5th edition of the Valletta Film Festival will be the perfect start to the summer season including a masterclass by the acclaimed Hungarian Film Director Béla Tarr in the Grand Ballroom.
Two very anticipated concerts will take place on the doorsteps of The Phoenicia, the Isle of MTV on the 9th July and the Joseph Calleja Concert, with the Italian legend Andrea Bocelli returning to Malta as the special guest on the 24th August.
View the full calendar of events below for more information on these events and the many more taking place in Valletta and Malta during 2019.
Book our City Break offer directly on our website, and benefit from a 15% discount on accommodation, special breakfast rate, free Wi-Fi and non-alcoholic minibar during your stay plus a discount code to use on flights with Air Malta
Terms and conditions:
- The offer can be booked throughout 2019 for stays of at least 2 nights between 1st March and 20th December 2019.
- This is an advance purchase rate which is non-transferable, non-refundable and requires full pre-payment on confirmation of booking which is retained as a fee in case of a no show or cancellation.
- This promotion applies only to new bookings.
- VAT of 7% is included in the rate.
- ECO tax is not included and it is payable upon checkout.
- This is a limited time offer and can be withdrawn and/or amended at any time.