Malta is quickly becoming one of Europe’s most popular honeymoon destinations with its unique location at the heart of the Mediterranean, surrounded by deep blue waters and bathed in over 300 days of sunshine each year. The island is easy to get to with direct flights from Dublin, Cork and Belfast, which accounts for its rising popularity with Irish couples.
With its expansive 7.5-acre garden overlooking the Marsamxett Harbour and the Island’s skyline, the Phoenicia stands out as one of Malta’s most romantic venues. The hotel itself is an architectural icon, steeped in a history that makes it part of the very fabric of the old city of Valletta.
There is plenty to do and see for newlyweds in Malta: charter a boat to take a dip in the crystalline waters of the Blue Lagoon, watch the sun set over the city’s magical capital or explore the island’s rich historical past. Malta – with its Mediterranean charm, endless blue skies and bluer waters – is the perfect backdrop to the perfect honeymoon. Make it your destination.
- 20% discount off the Best Available Room Only rate.
- Petit fours.
- Daily breakfast.
- Sparkling wine.
- Free WiFi.
- Room upgrade subject to availability.
- EUR 10 dinner voucher (minimum spend EUR 50).
- 1 way airport transfers (flight details must be provided).
Terms and conditions:
- Packages is available when booking is made through direct channels and applicable to direct clients
- Package is not applicable to Travel Agents.
- Package is applicable for stays until 31st December 2020.
- Package is subject to stop sales, blackout dates and can be withdrawn or amended at any time.
- ECO tax is not included in the rate and is payable upon checkout.
- VAT of 7% is included in the rate.
- 50% deposit is required to guarantee your booking and is non-refundable. The amount will be charged to your credit card.
- 50% percent of the amount of the stay is non-refundable. No show fee is full stay.
- Proof of marriage must be presented upon check-in.
- Package is available for a minimum of a 3 night stay.