Valletta City Break Package
Plan your city break in Valletta, the smallest capital city in Europe and a UNESCO world heritage site.
Book now the Valletta City Break package for stays of at least 2 nights throughout 2020 directly on The Phoenicia Malta website and take advantage from the benefits included in this package.
While known for being the smallest capital city in the whole of Europe, Valletta is a UNESCO world heritage site and famed for having the highest concentration of historic sites of any other European capital city like the St John Co-Cathedral or the Grand Master Palace.
Make the most out of your visit to Valletta and book The Phoenicia Malta, the only Leading Hotel of the World in Malta. The hotel is located at the city gates, meaning you are perfectly placed to visit most of the activities and events during 2020.
Malta presents a packed calendar of events in 2020. The 19th edition of the Malta International Fireworks Festival will light up the skies of the Maltese Islands, taking place between the 18th April and 30th April across various locations.
The 30th edition of the Malta Jazz Festival, sponsored by The Phoenicia Malta, starts on the 13th of July with a number of masterclasses leading to the main concert on the 17th and the 18th of July in Valletta.
Two very anticipated concerts will take place on the doorsteps of The Phoenicia Malta, the BBC Concert Orchestra on the 10th July and the Isle of MTV on the 15th July.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable for stays of at least 2 nights throughout 2020.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Must be booked at least 3 days in advance.
- A full pre-payment is required on confirmation of the booking. This is non-transferable and non-refundable and will be retained as a fee in case of a no show or cancellation.
- VAT of 7% is included in the rate.
- ECO tax is not included and it is payable upon checkout.
- This package can be withdrawn and/or amended at any time.
- Click here for more information about Air Malta offer.