Weekend Getaway for 2
Weekends were created to allow one to get away and break from the stresses of daily life to take some time to relax. And what better way to do so than a Weekend Getaway Break at The Phoenicia Malta? Book yourself and your loved one for a two-night retreat and leave here feeling ready to face the week ahead.
Our Weekend Getaway includes:
- Two nights stay
- Daily breakfast
- €100 credit to be used on food and drinks from any outlet during your stay
- Two 20-minute massages of your choice from our new Deep Nature Spa at The Phoenicia Malta
- Use of facilities at Deep Nature Spa at The Phoenicia Malta
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking at The Phoenicia Malta (subject to availability)
- Late check-out until 16.00 (subject to availability)
- A complimentary room upgrade when staying 3 nights
- A bottle of Barons De Rothschild Champagne with chocolate truffles on arrival when you book a Suite
- 24hr free cancellation
Government vouchers are accepted.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable for stays of a minimum of 2 nights between 23rd October 2020 and 31st December 2021.
- Available for stays between Friday to Monday (Departure) and blackout dates may apply.
- The Food and Beverage credit may be spent at any outlet during the stay.
- Selection of 20-minute massages includes the OXYGÈNE, IMMERSION and ORIGINELLE massage.
- Date and time request for your massage need to be given upon reserving your room.
- Room upgrade to the next category is subject to availability and excludes upgrades to Suites.
- No prepayment is required on confirmation of the booking.
- Free cancellation when cancelled 1-day prior arrival before 15:00 hotel local time. Any late cancellations will be charged a penalty of 1 night. In case of a no show or an early departure a full stay charge will apply.
- VAT of 7% is included in the rate.
- ECO tax is not included and it is payable upon checkout.
- This package can be withdrawn and/or amended at any time.
- This package is only available for bookings made via The Phoenicia Malta website.
- Due to Covid-19 pre-booking is required for Spa and fitness access. Maximum 1hr fitness sessions and 2hrs access to the indoor pool, sauna, salt room and multi jets showers. Steam room currently unavailable.