Winter Prebooking Offer- 20% Off
The Phoenicia Malta, located just outside the City Gate of Valletta, is well connected to all the major attractions on the Maltese Islands making it the ideal place to stay for any visit.
With one of the best climates on the planet, the Maltese archipelago enjoys sunny autumns and winters with well over 300 days of sunshine each year. The mild weather encourages people to step outdoors and breathe the lovely sea-air. Malta has a rich backstory and a deep involvement with arts and culture.
Classical, modern and jazz music artists will be back on the island for another edition of The Three Palaces Festival that will take place between the 1st and 10th November in marvellous settings like the Verdala Palace, San Anton Palace or the Grand Master’s Palace.
The Cirque Du Soleil will present their show “Vitori” at the Mediterranean Conference Center in Valletta which will commemorate the 40th anniversary since the restoration of this building erected in the 16th century by the Order of St John as their hospital. 28 shows are scheduled between 27th November and 20th December for this first time ever performance in Malta. Tickets are already on sale.
The Valletta Baroque Festival 2020 will kick-off the cultural year in the Maltese Islands. The best names in the baroque music sphere will perform in some of the most stunning venues in Valletta like Teatru Manoel and St John’s Co-Cathedral.
Carnival is one of the most popular traditions in Malta and the carnival floats will gather hundreds of people while crossing the narrow streets of the capital city. A touch of colour and music just before the lent period.
Take advantage of this limited-time offer and enjoy a 20% discount on accommodation for stays between 1st November 2019 and 31st March 2020. This offer includes complimentary Wi-Fi and free non-alcoholic minibar.
Terms and conditions:
- The offer is applicable for stays between 1st November 2019 and 31st March 2020 on room only basis. A minimum of 1 night is required. Breakfast may be added during the second step of the booking process.
- This is an advance purchase rate which is non-transferable, non-refundable and requires full pre-payment on confirmation of booking which is retained as a fee in case of a no show or cancellation.
- This promotion applies only to new bookings.
- VAT of 7% is included in the rate.
- ECO tax is not included and it is payable upon checkout.
- This is a limited time offer and can be withdrawn and/or amended at any time. Blackout dates may apply.
November December January February