We are currently looking for an ambitious candidate with a positive attitude and a Can-do attitude to join our Kitchen Brigade. The Phoenicia is a member of ‘The Leading Hotels of the World’.
An excellent opportunity exists for an ambitious and committed professional to join The Phoenicia Kitchen team.
The Selected candidate will be responsible to assist the kitchen department in the preparation and service of food in all establishments within our hotel, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures all menu items are properly prepared following recipes, methods of preparation and presentation to maintain consistency
- Appropriate orderings, M.E.P., stock rotation and portion controls
- Ensuring that kitchen areas, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
- Assist in the training and development of Demi Chef de Parties and Commis Chefs that might be assigned
- Previous experience and training in an international 5-star hotels or restaurants, is considered an asset
- Be motivated, a team player and of a positive attitude with a passion for good food and quality products
- Organised personal characteristics
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail in order to deliver outstanding quality and service.
How to Apply:
Send your cover letter and CV to Kevin.firstname.lastname@example.org or submit through the form on this page.