The Phoenicia has been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. The hotel is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate individual to join our Kitchen team on a fulltime basis in assisting the Executive chef and the Sous Chefs with implementing and maintaining all standards and to ensure and provides a consistent quality of food and hygiene
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- The supervision, preparation & service of the various kitchen sections
- Appropriate orderings, M.E.P., stock rotation and portion controls
- Ensuring that assigned area, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
- Ensures all menu items are properly prepared following recipes, methods of preparation and presentation to maintain consistency
- Ability to inspire and support the kitchen brigade
- Experience and training in European leading 5 star hotels and restaurants
- Be motivated, a team player and of a positive attitude with a passion for good food and quality products
- Organised personal characteristics
- Rounded knowledge of the various kitchen sections
- Able to understand and exceed guest needs and expectations
How to apply
Send your cover letter and CV to our HR Manager on email@example.com or through the form on this page.