The Phoenicia has been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. The hotel is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
We are currently looking for an ambitious candidate with a positive attitude and a can-do attitude to join our Kitchen Brigade.
The Selected candidate will be responsible to assist the kitchen department in the preparation and service of food in all establishments within our hotel, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensure all menu items are properly prepared and never misplaced using correct recipes, methods of preparation and presentation to maintain consistency
- Ensure that all food is produced is in a timely manner to ensure high degree of guest satisfaction
- Wash and maintain all kitchen light equipment
- Control food wastage without compromising on food quality. Adjust the mise en place to ensure that correct portion control is prepared and set up for service in the kitchen, therefore at no time the kitchen will run short of menu items
- Must have attended or is still attending a course in Food Preparation with an established Catering Institution.
- Be motivated, a team player and of a positive attitude with a passion for good food and quality products
- Organised personal characteristics
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail in order to deliver outstanding quality and service.
How to apply
Send your cover letter and CV to our HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the form on this page.