The Phoenicia has been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. The hotel is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
The Phoenicia is looking for an energetic, passionate individual to assist the Sales Team on a fulltime basis as an Events Sales Executive.
The selected candidate will be responsible for maximising hotel revenue and profitability through events, banqueting and weddings sales. Duties are carried out in line with the hotel’s guidelines and business plan, the departmental business plan, and the Hotel’s service concepts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes a helpful and professional image to the customer with full cooperation when requiring assistance, ensuring a prompt, caring, and helpful attitude
- Assists and follows-up on potential inquiries as necessary in a prompt, efficient, and professional manner
- Strives to anticipate customer needs whenever possible to enhance quality service, and in turn enhance customer satisfaction in accordance with Hotel standards
- Sets yearly/periodic targets according to previous year’s results and according to current business trends as agreed with the Catering Sales Manager
- Keeps a constant update on availability of conference rooms in liaison with Reservations, the Revenue Manager, the F&B Operations Manager, and the Catering Sales Manager
- Previous experience in event sales environment
- Proven record of negotiated deals related to events organisation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent command of the English language and one other language
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in an organised fashion and on own initiative
- Knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering will be considered an asset