The Phoenicia has been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. The hotel is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate individual to join our Food and Beverage Service Team on a fulltime basis. The successful candidate will be responsible to assist the Outlets Manager in organising and maximising on efficiency of the restaurants in compliance with established F&B policies; and in the achievement of all targets concerning guest satisfaction, costs, quality, and standards. By means of adequate professional management skills, s/he must create and maintain a good and healthy atmosphere the F&B Outlets. Duties are carried out in line with the Hotel’s guidelines and business plan, the departmental business plan, and service concepts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the Outlets Manager in his/her responsibilities for the activity within the restaurant by maintaining and improving the Food & Beverage service, productivity, effective people management, training, creativity, and merchandising in order to increase customer satisfaction and sales
- Takes full responsibility for the restaurant operation in the absence of the Manager and/or Assistant Manager
- Ensures that restaurant premises, equipment, silverware, glassware, chinaware are clean, in good working order, and takes corrective action as required
- Greets and seats guests, and makes sure that they receive prompt, courteous and efficient service
- Seeks appropriate opportunities to communicate with guests to personalise the restaurant service
- Qualified to Diploma level from ITS or an accredited hospitality institution.
- Experience in a similar position in a fine dining restaurant.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality.