The Phoenicia has been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. The hotel and is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
The Phoenicia is looking for an energetic, passionate individual to assist the Front Office Team on a fulltime basis in ensuring that all our guests receive the best hotel experience from the moment they arrive till their departure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides courteous service to guests by adhering to The Leading Hotel of the World and hotel Standards
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of all services and facilities provided by the Hotel
- Processes guest check-in and check-out accordingly as per departmental standards and procedures
- Ensures that policy and procedure standards are adhered to when registering guests, escorting guests to their room, dealing with reservations and walk ins and any special requests
- Ensures guest’s satisfaction by anticipating their needs and attending to their requests and enquiries, courteously and efficiently.
- Act as Night Audit/Manager shifts reliever as required and perform any related duties as described in the policy
- Relevant experience in a luxury hotel environment
- Good Knowledge of Maltese history and culture
- Good command of English (both oral and written) and at least two other languages preferably French and German
- Computer literate and good working knowledge of Opera (PMS)
- Has excellent communication skills and pleasant telephone manners
- Team player and able to work in shifts (including weekend and nights)