The Phoenicia Malta has been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. The hotel is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
The Phoenicia Malta is looking for an energetic, passionate individual to assist the General Manager on a fulltime basis in ensuring the smooth operations of all aspects of the hotel while maximising sales, market share, guest satisfaction, employee satisfaction and profit. The chosen candidate will lead the team in the development and implementation of business and brand strategies with the objective of exceeding guest satisfaction at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities include
- Ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service to all guests while achieving set goals
- Ensures that all policies regarding employees, security, guest relations and Health and Safety are followed at all times.
- Prepares assigned reports on a monthly basis or as assigned to him/her by the GM
- Inspects the property on a regular basis and enforces the implementation of actions regarding safety, comfort, cleanliness and maintenance standards
- Reviews and works with appropriate revenue management reports to maximise revenue
- Actively prospects for and pursues sales leads in the market, securing future bookings and clients for the hotel
- A degree in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in 5 star hotel environment
- An excellent command of English and preferably another language
- A strong personality with proven leadership skills
- Possess a broad knowledge of the local market
- Working knowledge of Opera Hotel Management system or similar
How to apply
Send your cover letter and CV to our HR Manager on email@example.com or through the form on this page.