The Phoenicia, a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World, has been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world.
The Phoenicia is looking for an energetic and passionate individual to assist the Sales & Marketing Team on a fulltime basis in the planning and execution of all marketing activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating with the Sales & Marketing Manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Understanding company brand, standards, service and product.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- General office duties.
- Keep an up-to-date record of awards, press releases, media mentions, testimonials, artworks etc.
- Supporting the management in dealing with enquiries received via email and social media platforms under supervision.
- Assist with all marketing events, including logistics planning, calendar requests, updating documents, etc.
- Liaise with third parties for the production of advertising, collateral, content writing etc.
- Make bookings related to marketing activities.
- Related job experience will be considered an asset.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both within a team and independently.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in an organised fashion and on own initiative.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Opera PMS and Sales & Catering will be considered an asset.
How to apply
Send your cover letter and CV to our HR Manager on email@example.com or through the form on this page.