The Phoenicia Malta has been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world for more than 80 years and we are a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
An excellent opportunity exists for an ambitious and committed professional to join the Phoenicia reservations team.
The selected candidate will be responsible to maximise hotel revenue and guest satisfaction by providing an efficient and friendly reservation service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes all reservation requests within 24 hrs of receipt.
- Deals with guest’s enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Deals with incoming correspondence, faxes and reservation messages in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures reservations are inputted in Opera accurately, with all relevant information within 24 hrs of receipt.
- Communicate special requests to all relevant departments appropriately .
- Applies up-selling techniques to maximise on selling rates.
- Promotes special offers, hotel outlets and services whenever possible.
- Files all reservations in a systematic order, for easy referral.
- Answers telephone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Records and processes reservation deposits.
- Enrols guests into loyalty schemes.
- Reports complaints and guest comments.
- Attend all relevant training sessions as required.
- Fluent in English.
- Very high attention to detail.
- An outgoing team player and customer service oriented.
- No experience required. Candidates with knowledge of reservation systems and similar role experience will be given preference.
How to apply
Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com, or use the form on this page.