The Phoenicia has been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. The hotel is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
An excellent opportunity exists for an ambitious and committed professional to join the Phoenicia reservations team.
The selected candidate will be responsible to maximise hotel revenue and guest satisfaction by providing an efficient and friendly reservation service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes all reservation requests within 24 hrs of receipt.
- Deals with guest requests in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Deals with incoming correspondence, faxes and reservation messages in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures reservations are inputted in Opera accurately with all relevant information within 24 hrs of receipt.
- Communicate appropriately special requests to all relevant departments.
- Applies up-selling techniques to maximise on selling rates.
- Promotes special offers, hotel outlets and services whenever possible.
- Files all reservations in a systematic order for easy referral.
- Answers telephone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Records and processes reservation deposits.
- Enrols guests into loyalty schemes.
- Reports complaints and guest comments.
- Attend all relevant training sessions as required.
- Computer literacy in Opera and Microsoft applications.
- Organisational and strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English and another language, preferably French or German.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Outgoing, team player and customer service oriented.
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
How to apply
Send your cover letter and CV to our HR Manager on email@example.com or through the form on this page.