The Phoenicia Malta has been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. The hotel is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
An excellent opportunity exists for an ambitious and committed professional to join The Phoenicia Malta‘s Revenue team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining, optimising and monitoring distribution platforms, identifying new revenue streams, analysing and delivering productivity reports including recommendations to achieve annual revenue targets. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, maintaining a positive brand identity and reputation on distribution channels, co-ordination of Pay Per Click campaigns and SEO activities and assist the Director of Revenue for a smooth departmental operation.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensure online distribution channels are up to date.
- Rectify any rate parity issues and assist with rate loading.
- Responsible to identify and configuring new B2C channels.
- Improve conversions and market share of distribution channels.
- Implement campaigns in line with the marketing plan.
- Monitor guests’ reviews and engage with customers.
- Assist and participate in Sales and Revenue meetings.
- Assist with the sales and marketing plan, budgets and forecasts.
- Co-ordinate Pay Per Click and GDS campaigns.
- Assist with SEO activities.
- Maintain a CRM database, develop newsletters and special offers mailings.
- Assist the Director of Revenue.
- Other related duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Strong knowledge of Opera PMS v5, and preferably has knowledge of Synxis, Travelclick, iDeasG3 and Siteminder technology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills including ability to effectively address any issues.
- Preferably has past experience in Reservations or an E-Commerce role.
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and CV to our HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the form on this page.