The Phoenicia Malta has been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. The hotel is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
An excellent opportunity exists for an ambitious and committed professional to join The Phoenicia Malta‘s Revenue team.The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining, optimising and monitoring distribution platforms, identifying new revenue streams, analysing and delivering productivity reports including recommendations to achieve annual revenue targets. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, maintaining a positive brand identity and reputation on distribution channels, co-ordination of Pay Per Click campaigns and SEO activities and assist the Director of Revenue for a smooth departmental operation.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensure online distribution channels are up to date
- Rectify any rate parity issues and assist with rate loading.
- Responsible to identify and configuring new B2C channels.
- Responsible to develop existing and identifying new revenue generating initiatives.
- Improve conversions and market share of distribution channels.
- Improve ranking on distribution channels.
- Liaise with Account managers.
- Keep up to date with technologies used at the property.
- Evaluate e-marketing activities and implement new enhancements on distribution platforms.
- Implement campaigns in line with the marketing plan.
- Prepare productivity and booking pace reports with recommendations.
- Assist with forecasts.
- Monitor guests’ reviews and engage with customers.
- Assist and participate in Sales and Revenue meetings.
- Assist with the sales and marketing plan and budgets.
- Co-ordinate Pay Per Click and GDS campaigns.
- Maintain Pay Per Click performance reports and estimate ROI.
- Assist with SEO strategies.
- Provide recommendations to drive more traffic and direct conversions through Brand channels.
- Develop newsletters and special offers mailings.
- Maintain a CRM database.
- Other related duties may be assigned from time to time
- Assist the Director of Revenue.
- Strong knowledge of Opera PMS v5, and preferably has knowledge of Synxis, Travelclick, iDeasG3 and Siteminder technology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel.
- Pay Per Click and SEO experience.
- Knowledge of distribution platforms.
- Able to analyse performance data and interpret performance metrics available in analytics systems.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills including ability to effectively address any issues.
- Preferably has past experience in Reservations or an E-Commerce role.
- Minimum experience of one year in same or similar role.
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and CV to our HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the form on this page.