The Phoenicia has been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. The hotel is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
The Phoenicia is looking for an energetic, passionate individual to join the Sales and Marketing Team on a fulltime basis in assisting the Director of Sales & Marketing through the Sales Manager in maximising hotel revenue and profitability. The job incumbent is responsible handle groups, consortia and corporate markets by intelligent selection of accounts from the Account Base in the territory identifying the productive accounts for the Hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sets yearly/periodic targets for each and every account in the individual territory updating Database System. Targets to be set according to previous year’s results and potential of the account in current year and as agreed with DOSM
- Maintains the Opera Systems by entering customer/client data
- Updates the Opera SK systems accordingly with both customer and event details.
- Promotes a helpful and professional image to the customer with full cooperation when requiring assistance, ensuring a prompt, caring, and helpful attitude
- Assists and follows-up on potential inquiries as necessary in a prompt, efficient, and professional manner
- Strives to anticipate customer needs whenever possible to enhance quality service; and in turn enhance customer satisfaction in accordance with Hotel standards
- Previous experience in Hotel sales environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent command of the English language and one other language
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in an organised fashion and on own initiative
- Knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering will be considered an asset
How to apply
Send your cover letter and CV to our HR Manager on email@example.com or through the form on this page.