Travelling to Malta is as easy as ever! If unvaccinated, only a negative PCR test or a recognized Covid recovery certificate is now required!
The above applies for travel from countries on the red list. For travel advice on your holiday to Malta, please refer to the local authorities website.
Break away from the fast pace of life and relax in the tranquility of Deep Nature Spa. Experience a 45-minute massage treatment, before retiring to your luxurious accommodation.
Book your Relaxation Package now, including:
- 2 nights at The Phoenicia Malta
- One 45 minute massage for 1 person
- Use of the facilities at Deep Nature Spa (fitness centre, sauna, salt room, steam room, indoor pool and multi-jet showers)
- Use of the Bastion Pool, our outdoor infinity pool nestled in Valletta’s bastion walls
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Air Malta Airfare Discount (T&C Apply)
- Complimentary parking (subject to availability)
Click here to read more about Air Malta airfare offer.
Terms & Conditions:
- This package is available for a minimum of a 2-night stay.
- Black-out dates may apply.
- Pre-booking for the 45-minute massage treatment is required.
- Only one 45 minute massage for 1 person is included in the package. Supplements apply for additional massages.
- Pre-booking is required for Deep Nature Spa and fitness access. Maximum 1hr fitness sessions and 2hrs access to the indoor pool, sauna, steam room, salt room, and multi jets showers.
- No prepayment is required on confirmation of the booking.
Free cancellation when cancelled 1-day prior arrival before 15:00 hotel local time.
- Any late cancellations will be charged a penalty of 1 night. In case of a no show or an early departure a full stay charge will apply.
- VAT of 7% is included in the rate.
- ECO tax is not included and it is payable upon checkout.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer may be withdrawn and/or amended at any time.
- *Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions in place by the local authorities, the steam room is closed until further notice.