1. Connectivity. Malta is located in the middle of the Mediterranean and is serviced by an extensive network of international flight connections, with daily flights to and from major cities in Europe.
2. Climate. With 300 days of sunshine a year and mild temperatures throughout autumn and winter, this Mediterranean Island offers many possibilities throughout the year. Who says you cannot work and simultaneously catch up on some Vitamin D?
3. Location. The Phoenicia Malta is centrally located and is just a 15-minute drive from the Malta International Airport as well as the island’s main attractions, meaning no time is wasted commuting. The property is also located on the doorstep of the Capital City of Valletta, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Not only does this make it the island’s cultural and historical hub, but it is also brimming with attractions, shops, bars and restaurants.
4. Class. Malta’s first 5-star hotel, The Phoenicia Malta is iconic and elegant. Adorning the hotel are high ceilings, natural light, marble floors, stylish textiles and fresh flowers.
5. Meeting Spaces. The hotel offers a number of different spaces, suitable for various group sizes, be it a group of 10 or a group of 250 guests. From the Knights Room and Green Lounges for smaller groups, to the Maryanski and Grand Ballroom for larger groups, The Phoenicia has all the amenities to accommodate your party.
6. Hotel Facilities. The Phoenicia Malta’s hotel facilities are second to none. With a number of dining options, a luxurious Deep Nature Spa, 7 acres of manicured gardens and a luscious infinity pool, one can experience various ways to relax after a day of meetings.
7. Catering. Our highly talented kitchen brigade will ensure that all meals satisfy your group’s requirements, be it during breakfast, lunch or even a quick night-time snack. Special menus can also be crafted for your group, according to your needs.
8. Staff. Our staff are renowned for their great hospitality and professionalism, constantly ensuring maximum satisfaction of all our guests. And with our diverse team comprising of over 30 nationalities, you can rest assured that there won’t be any language barriers!
9. Local connectivity. Being located right outside the city means numerous connections. Besides the taxi stand located right on our street, just a few metres away one can also find Malta’s main bus terminus, servicing all parts of the island. For those who love the sea, why not hop onto a ferry? Taking you to Sliema, the Three Cities, or Gozo, these ferries provide a fast and scenic way to reach your destination.
10. Experiential Experience. Both The Phoenicia Malta as well as the Maltese Islands will provide you with an unforgettable experience, through different sights, tastes, feelings and sounds. Malta is unique, and so is The Phoenicia Malta, which has long been regarded as the island’s most iconic property.
11. People. The Maltese are famous for their Mediterranean warmth and hospitality, welcoming visitors with open arms. This is also the reason why the island has attracted several expatriates, together with the fact that locals are generally bilingual, so communication is very easy.
12. Diverse culture. The Maltese welcome is as warm and deep as the country’s 7,000-year-old culture, embracing eras of influence from the Phoenicians, Romans, Arabs, Europeans and more. It all adds up to a rich brew and fascinating backdrop for events.
13. Gaming HUB. Malta was the first EU member state to regulate the online gaming market in 2004 and has established a significant gaming hub with global relevance. Since 2004, the gaming industry in Malta has mushroomed and technological advancements have paved the way for new products.
14. Yacht /Jet registration. Sitting right in the centre of the Mediterranean Sea and a booming European Union member state, the island is perfect to register yachts and aeroplanes. Apart from a brisk registration process, it offers a favourable regime for vat minimisation through a leasing setup.
15. Film industry. Filmmakers from all over the world are drawn to Malta’s amazing topography, old cities and seaside locations as a backdrop for their plots and stories. The ever-growing film industry in Malta has brought the likes of Antonio Banderas, Anthony Hopkins, Sean Connery, Russell Crowe, Tom Hanks, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt (and many more) to our shores.