Here at The Phoenicia Malta we recognise that pets are part of the family and we would not ask you to leave them behind. Pets up to 12kg are welcomed at The Phoenicia Malta with pet-friendly rooms, a garden for strolling and the Phoenix for dining.
Included in your pet’s stay:
- Pet-friendly accommodation for an extra €50 per room
- In-room pet bed and bowl available upon request
- Access to the grounds for walks
Terms & Conditions:
- Pets shall not exceed 12kg in weight, except for Certified Guide Dogs. Paperwork is required at booking stage.
- Pets must be clean and free of ticks.
- We expect that pets will not disturb other guests by barking or whining on the premises.
- Pets must always be kept on a leash in all hotel common areas, including but not limited to, hotel gardens, grounds and lawns.
- Pets are permitted in a designated area of the pool deck. No pets are allowed on the sun loungers or to swim in the pool.
- Pets are not permitted at Phoenicia Spa & Wellness.
- Pets are permitted in the following outlets – Phoenix Restaurant Terrace, Palm Court Lounge, Club Bar Terrace, Bastion Pool Bar & Restaurant.
- We ask that you do not leave your pet unattended in the room at any time.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets at all times.
- Housekeeping will only enter a room with a pet present if the owner is also there. Kindly contact our Guest Services by dialing ‘0’ to schedule a convenient time for the room to be serviced.
- An extra €50 per room for pet-friendly accommodation will apply.
- Owners accept full responsibility for any damaged caused to the hotel property by their pet and agree to indemnify the hotel for any financial damage.
- In-room pet bed and bowl are available upon request.
- The hotel management have the absolute and final jurisdiction regarding pet acceptability.
Please print and complete the The Phoenicia Malta Pet Registration Form and send to our Reservations Team when you make your reservation with us.
We look forward to welcoming you and your pet.