Job Type: Full Time
The Phoenicia Malta offers a safe haven to connect to people, and embrace inspiring stories. We have been delivering exceptional service to guests from all over the world. The hotel is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
The Phoenicia is looking for an energetic, passionate individual to assist the Housekeeping Team, on a full time basis, in ensuring that all our guests receive the best hotel experience from the moment they arrive till their departure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains the overall cleanliness of the hotel’s public and assigned back of house areas, by cleaning thoroughly and daily as specified in the departmental SOPs
- Maximises job efficiency by maintaining supplies and working equipment as instructed, and by adhering to SOPs, Hotel policy, and training
- Stocks supplies up to par after each shift with all necessary supplies and cleaning equipment
- Cleans public areas including floors, elevators, lobbies, hallways, windows, service areas, stairwells, restaurants, bars, conference & banqueting rooms, offices, public and employee bathrooms according to the departmental SOPs
- Vacuums, shampoos, and removes gum spots as required
- Polishing and maintaining marble flooring
- Performs other cleaning duties as required
- Relevant experience in a luxury hotel.
- Customer service driven and detailed oriented.
- Good command of English (both verbal and written)
- Team player
How to apply
Send your cover letter and CV to our HR Manager on [email protected]
We look forward to meeting you!